Monday, August 9, 2010

35mm

So I developed those 2 disposables.....

And to my surprise, they both were from interesting start times. One of them had some photos of my christmas this year, a little LOF, and some other stuff.
The other one had some pictures from my vacation two winters ago- from the cruise.

I just chose a few to throw up here. But I would like to share the other ones with you later too!


I remember taking this photo so i could share my xmas tree with you!
Did you take a 35mm photo of your xmas tree this year? Lemme know. I have an idea!


Silly picture of me in bathroom at my parents


Sunset in excelsior on the frozen lake. This is what I used to look at when I was working at that movie theater....


Just a little closer....just a little closer......



LOF


Our Bowls! I'm sorry you broke yours! :( Sad face. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment